Sunday, March 22, 2015

Patella Tendon Strap

I have dancers knee so this product is very beneficial!

You can buy yours on Amazon HERE


Here is a little bit from the company:


  • Two-Way ADJUSTABLE STRAP with easy slide side buckles provides superior option for secure and more comfortable fit for knees of all shapes over single pull strap styles.
  • Aids to alleviate discomfort from CHONDROMALACIA (irritated kneecap) and OSGOOD-SCHLATTERS DISEASE (inflammation of patellar ligament), a problem associated with adolescents active in youth sports with running and jumping movements.
  • ONE SIZE fits knee measurements up to 18 inches based on circumference just below knee cap at flex point and centered on patellar tendon.
  • FLEXIBLE, NON-SLIP TUBING maintains proper pressure on tendon to improve knee cap tracking and lessen painful rubbing to allow normal exercise workouts.
  • KNEE PAIN and PREVENTION eBook provides an overview of knee problems to educate consumers on types of knee injuries, including arthritis, bursitis, and tendon and meniscus injuries.

Here is my experience:

When I was given the chance to review the Tendon Strap for my honest opinion I was glad there was something on the market that might actually work. Like I said before, I have dancers knees and bending and standing for a long time sometimes makes my knees feel like they are going to pop right out of place. With the Patella Tendon Strap I do not have that worry any longer. If I know I am going to be on my feet or bending a lot I just put this tendon strap on and Wa-Lah! Very helpful and affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment