Friday, March 20, 2015

La Pedi Bon

You can purchase yours HERE



Here is a little bit from the company:


  • SPA RESULTS ~ Electronic callus remover gives professional spa results without going to salons.
  • PORTABLE ~ Callus Treatment and scrubber is portable and saves times and money.
  • EASY ~ Foot Callus remover wet/dry innovative device is easy to clean and operate. It makes foot care easy.
  • SAFE ~ Foot file callus remover portable, 360 rotate running, 300 wide angle, completely safe.
  • BONUS ~ La Pédi Bon battery operated foot care tools are easy on the feet and comes with an extra roller, cleaning brush, complete instructions, cover for the roller and the ebook, "The Foot Book". Your complete satisfaction or money back- guaranteed!
Here is my experience:


Since I am a mom of two very little kids, I do not get a lot of me time to go to the spa and get my feet and nails done. I am usually always worried the money should go to something more important. But after receiving the La Pedi Bon system for review I am pleased to say that I have now gotten an affordable substitute. And just in time for flip flops I might add. This system is a great way to perk up your peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment