Sunday, March 8, 2015

Leo SuperHero

This is the cutest little bedtime story!



You can purchase on Amazon HERE

Here is a little from the company:

A great adventure children's ebook : Leo’s Sunday Adventure begins early one Sunday morning when everybody is asleep. His cat, Milkshake, wakes him up and leads him to the kitchen where he finds something special. This is the beginning of Leo and Milkshake’s short adventure in the house and the back yard. This is a wonderful story for children. 
The story teaches children the importance of patience and love of others (they will meet a cat that does not always chase mice) and they will learn how Leo improvises, creatively using objects that he has learnt about. 


Here is my experience:




This is the perfect story for my Kindle for bedtime. My son can get involved and I can still see the words on the page and continue with the story. I love that it takes place when everyone else is sleeping early in the morning, because that is when kids are devilishly quiet and curious. I received this for review and highly recommend it for your night time routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment