Thursday, January 29, 2015

Weight Loss Belt by Your Weight

I got the opportunity to review the Weight Loss Belt by Your Weight and I am super pleased with the results. But First:




You Can Purchase it HERE on Amazon.

Here is a little from the Company:


Weight loss belt made of strong stetchable neoprene, comes in 2 adjustable Velcro sizes (s/m & l/xl), providing a comfortable fit and essential lower back support to help you burn fat, promote loss of excess water weight, strengthen muscle, trim & tone the waistline, and surround sore muscles with natural body generated moist heat; important for muscle recovery

Here is My Experience:

This post is going to  be a little short because my space bar broke!

I love the Weight Loss Belt  by Your Weight! Every time I am up cleaning or outside walking the dog I wear this! It helps consentrate the sweat directly to your tummy helping burn off that belly weight. I highly recommend this product!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment