Wednesday, January 14, 2015

FoxBrim 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil

As you already know I love anything Foxbrim and when I was given the chance to review their argan oil I was all on it!

Here is a little bit from the company:

PERFECTLY Radiant Skin and Silky-Salon Hair - What Could Be BETTER?

Foxbrim's 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil is the pure and absolutely NATURAL solution to your skin and hair problems!

• Unbelievably Lightweight and Easily absorbs into face, hair, skin and nails. 
• You've seen the Hollywood GLOW. Get it. With a few drops! 
• Extremely Fresh and Long-Lasting. 
• Organic Certified & Triple Extra Virgin - no preservatives, chemicals or artificial fragrances used.

The #1 Choice for a REASON! Foxbrim's Argan Oil is the "secret" solution to the most common skin and hair issues you face every single day. You won't find a more complete, enriching and yet delicate moisturizer. Abundant in fatty acids, vitamin E and natural anti-oxidants, there's simply no comparison when it comes to a nutrient-rich natural moisturizer.

Here is my Experience:

I love argan oil for my hair. This cold desert weather drys my tips out pretty bad in the winter. I used Foxbrims Argan oil for about 3 weeks, 1 treatment every week, and my tips are back to their healthy selves with no split ends or breakage. Argan oil is also good for dry heals or elbows. I did receive this for review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment