Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Reach it Grab it Reacher Grabber Pick Stick

I know that sometimes when the arthritis is acting up in my back that I have a hard time picking up things off the ground... Well not now, not with the Reach it Grab it~!~



Get your Reach it Grab it Here

Here is a bit from the Company:

The secret to eliminating hand, arm, back and knee strain... 
Finding it a struggle to reach, stretch and bend? If simple tasks are no longer so easy 'Reach it Grab it' is the perfect solution. It's firm and accurate grip, allows you to pick almost anything, in fact its so accurate it can pick up a cent! 
The best multi-purpose reacher grabber that gives you the easy way to pick up and clean up! 
• Easy to use, perfect for the old and young 
• Strong grip with and non-slip jaws 
• Reliable smooth mechanism made from high quality precision components 
• Sturdy construction for years of happy grabbing 
• Easy to use ergonomic design
Benefits of 'Reach it Grab it' 
• Improves quality of life for people with back pain including spinal injuries, arthritis, knee, hip and joint pain that would otherwise be too difficult or too painful. 
• Picking up objects dropped/lost in tight spaces can be difficult even when using a normal reaching aid. Our 'Reach it Grab it' has a swivel head, that offers a full 90 degree turning angle, almost anywhere is accessible. 
• High grade aluminium construction means that it won't rust, making it suitable for all outdoors work including removing pond debris and litter picking.


My Experience

When bending over is a pain... grab the Reach it Grab it because it can get the job done for you. I really am enjoying this product I received for review and I dont know how I have lived with out it. I am for all the time having to bend over to pick up little toys off of the ground from my kids. Well now my job as a mom is a little bit easier. I was diagnosed with arthritis in my back a couple years ago and it seems it is just getting worse. The Reach it Grab it has helped me so many times since receiving that I give it an A+++++. 

No comments:

Post a Comment