Monday, January 26, 2015

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream

When it comes to eye cream I am all over any type of promotion because I have the dreaded bags... thanks grandma! But to my surprise Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream has put those bad boys at bay!

Want to try for yourself? You can purchase it on Amazon HERE


Here is a little bit from the company:


Body Merry's Age Defense Eye Cream is a comprehensive solution for all your eye concerns - whether its dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness, crow’s feet, fine lines, dryness, sags or bags. It is the only eye cream on the market that has 70+ power packed ingredients including: Vitamins C + E + B5, Peptide Complex, Amino Acid Emulsification, Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Antioxidants, MSM and many many more!
This cream goes easy on your eyes since we reject the idea of using harsh chemicals for the delicate eye area and use natural and organic ingredients instead (Aloe, Rose Hip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Cranberry, Licorice, Sunflower Oil, Borage Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, Witch Hazel, Cocoa Butter, Cucumber, Green Tea - to name just a few!).
It works great on all skin types and continued use leaves your skin looking and feeling firm, plump and young. Get fast and lasting results and be at the receiving end of compliments!

Here is my Experience:

Over all I enjoy Body Merry Products and this eye cream is no different. I did notice a difference in the size of the bags under my eyes in about 2-3 uses. I know I review a lot of products but I try to only review one item at a time if it is a cream or serum that way I know it works or not. I did receive this product for review and just like every other Body Merry product I am pleased with the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment