Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The wait is Real Son!

So now that I have this new found addiction... I am checking my email like crack! Needless to say I have a BB on its way and Im hoping it is here tomorrow. Also my hubz got an email yesterday saying that his 420Goodybox will be late and here on the 30th of October '14. Im super stoked for that one too!


I dont know how I ever lived with out these little boxes! I have found a website: www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com There is a WHOLE LIST of freakin' boxes... They range from like 200$ to 0-1$. 

List of Subscription Boxes from mysubscriptionaddiction

I am curious if there are any boxes out there for multiple children? Like you buy one for a 2y.o then you add the second child (Say 4y.o) for $$+shipping (which would be a lesser rate because you are a repeat customer) I know there are kid boxes but do any cater to different aged kids with like a discount if you pay for more than one... This I ponder as I continue my search to make my husband get a second job lol. just/kidz :) 

L8z

No comments:

Post a Comment