Monday, October 20, 2014

In the Beginning

Hello y'all!

So I started this blog because of my new found addiction for box/bag subscriptions. Im such a newb >.< and apparently far out of the loop! Because I am just now getting my first subscriptions up and going this month. I am going to be reviewing Birchbox, 420GoodyBox, DarbySmart and Ipsy as soon as they get here. I thought though that I would go ahead and create a new blog so that I can post here as soon as they come in. I also just found out about Boxycharm and unfortunately am on a waiting list :( Which makes me super sad because their product looks amazing and I cant wait to try it.

Well I suppose that is all for now for my first post! Oh I guess you guys might want to know some stuff about me. I am a full time Mommy and Wife. I have 2 amazing children four and two. If I am not cleaning the house I am cleaning up poop usually... speaking of which... the boy has a full set that needs my attention.
Until next time... and hopefully with a box to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment