Monday, October 27, 2014

SPOILER :) Holiday Hacks Box BirchBox Nov. 2014

Wanted to come tell you guys about how my Subscription experience is going so far. Well as far as I can tell they ALL love my Money! lol no for realz tho'... I just ... haha My hubs just got his 2nd Birchbox for him today for the month of November 2014. He got some pretty cool stuff Ill post later when I get my Nov. box so keep a look out. I am currently waiting on ELF (eyes lips and face) and Sample Society Mystery Sample pack A to come in the mail on Halloween... which is my 4th wedding anniversary :D Check out the links^^ to see the great deals. I will be posting about these when I get them  :)

Anywho the reason I wanted to come by and post today is because I was eligible for Birchboxes Sample Choice gift this month.. and I have to day that I am totally stoked to get my 'The Happy Holidays Hack Box" as my monthly box. Here is a glimps of what is to come: Spoiler Alert!!!



SoOoO Who got this... and who has had these products? and Who is as stoked as I am???

L8r tater :*

No comments:

Post a Comment