Friday, November 28, 2014

Sample Society Mystery Box A

So I got all three Sample Society Mystery Box A sample packs. It was $53 for 3 boxes. One with 5 samples for $10, the 10 sample box for 18$ and the 15 sample box for $25. I was semi impressed however... I dont feel like it was $50 well spent.

I like quite a few items in these boxes... However Im not going to talk about every one of the items because.


                        

This first Mystery Box Sample A is the 10 sample box for 18$ My favorite thing out of this box is the Avaha Water hand cream. This cream smells like roses and is not oily or too watery at all! It goes on nice and leaves your skin feeling moisturized.


 This second box is the Mystery Sample A 15 sample box. There were a lot of things in here I had never heard of... but there were a few things that looked super old, either thick and dried out or the words were rubbed off the bottle. I did like the bronzing highlighter and the candle is amazing!


This last one *I did these so out of order lol* Mystery Sample A box from Sample Society was a little ok. The dry hair stuff is old the name is rubbed off. I like the bracelet a lot and the blue sparkle Butter nail polish is nice!


I did contact customer support and they were really nice about the few items that were either dried out or broken. They gave me a credit. 


All and all I will use quite a few of these items. I would have to say that my favorite out of all of them is the Avaha Water hand lotion. It smells amazing and makes my skin so so soft.  When this comes out I suggest getting them all... but if you are strapped for cash the 25$ on with 15 items is a pretty sweet deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment